1. Developing new responsive Web Pages using HTML and CSS frameworks.
2. Identifying and fixing UI flaws in existing web pages.
3. Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
4. Working with the Product Team, Front-End Developers and Backend Developers to develop new functionality in the product.
5. Analyzing a change request and come up with possible ways of implementing the same to the product.
6. Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
1.Candidate must have 2-3 Years of experience in UI Interface Development.
4. Candidate should have familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
5. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.