Gurugram, Corporate - Tech
Job Purpose: We are looking for an Android developer responsible for developing and maintaining applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Mandatory skill: Kotlin is mandatory.
1. Hands-on Android/ Mobile Java development experience. Should have developed end-to-end Android Apk and working with remote data, Web Services, REST & JSON APIs.
2. Expert-level knowledge of Android SDK and NDK, device APIs, and development tools. Developing newer and custom APIs on top of basic Android APIs.
3. Ability to work well independently with minimal direction and lead the team.
4. Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
5. Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
6. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
7. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
8. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
5. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
6. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
7. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
9. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
10. A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
11. Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
13. Familiarity with continuous integration
14. 1-5 years of experience required.
Qualification: BE/B.tech required
Skills: Android, Kotlin, DSA, OOPs