Zonal Sales Manager
Zonal Sales Manager is defined as a head of sale of a zone who makes strategy and business plan for sales growth in his zone and work to implement it at ground level by instructing, motivating and inspiring his team members to generate more sale.
- Making Long term and Short Term Goals for business development of Company
- Coordinating between Company and Field Staff
- Making Business plans and strategies
- Review and Analysis of implementation of business plans and strategies
- Reviewing monthly, quarterly and yearly sale of zone.
- Keep in regular contact with team members and maintain healthy communication & relationship
- Market review of new products and services
- Regular attending monthly, quarterly and yearly meeting of company
- Keeping up to date about company products, services and schemes
- Monitoring activities, products and services of competitors
- Keeping balance between corporate life and field life