1. Developing new responsive Web Pages using HTML and CSS frameworks.
2. Identifying and fixing UI flaws in existing web pages.
3. Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
4. Working with the Product Team, Front-End Developers, and Backend Developers to develop new functionality in the product.
5. Analyzing a change request and coming up with possible ways of implementing the same to the product.
6. Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
1. Candidate must have 2-5 Years of experience in UI Interface Development.
4. Candidate should have familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
5. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.