About the role: Roles and responsibility
• Have end to end ownership of feature quality
• Conducts In-sprint Test Design, Test planning, Test execution and Participates in Test Case Reviews
• Work closely with scrum teams and conducts Manual Testing, and uses Exploratory Testing to uncover weaknesses in the product
• Design, Build, Add and maintain test suites for your team
• Utilize and help improve our software development life cycle process
• Logs defects and make recommendations to address defects.
• Provide training and support to other team members
• Collaborate with developers, QA team, product managers, partners and vendors.
• Help guide releases through the entire process from planning, analysis of PRDs, QA entrance, testing activities and QA release to production
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience of 5-7 years ( Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field)
• Good knowledge of Java and oops.
• Good experience in UI automation (Selenium, Protractor)
• Good experience in API automation (TestNg, cucumber).
• Good experience App automation (Appium)
• Experience working in an Agile development model.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience in Functional testing, Regression Testing, Sanity testing, system integration testing
• Ability to analyze application requirements and design and develop high-quality test scenarios, cases, and steps
• Ability to lead/mentor a team of QA/Automation engineers (5 - 10).
• Exposure to one or more of VMware/AWS /Azure/Google cloud technology