Job Brief: As an Online Merchandising Manager you will be responsible for defining eCommerce Merchandising strategies across categories that are consistent with the brand and business goals and that deliver a world-class customer experience. A successful Online Merchandising leader will combine an understanding of visual merchandising and what drives eCommerce sales, as well as a passion for user experience to improve the onsite merchandising strategy.
1. Lead a team of content writers & designers to create compelling in-app communication, keeping in mind the customer journey on the app (banners, category pages, web view, SMS,
Push Notifications, etc)
2. Understanding the consumer profile, their usage behavior and needs to craft the most compelling communication.
3. Create and track monthly execution plans for in-app communication
4. Track, monitor and improvise various marketing activities to improve conversion funnels.
5. Should be able to analyze and understand customer behavior and take meaningful data-backed action.
6. Experience in driving Digital and In-App Marketing activities.
7. Stay on top of relevant metrics to ensure constant improvement and quality check for better results
8. Keep abreast of industry best practices, innovations, that could improve relevant metrics within the app.
9. Liaise with various stakeholders within the organization to optimize for the platform.