Production Planning and Control Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities of PPC Engineer
l Plan production control activities to improve runtime while maintaining high quality, timely delivery and cost-effectiveness.
- Work with materials department in material planning and analysis to reduce inventory level.
- Plan, schedule and monitor material movement in production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
- Track material shortages and provide immediate resolution.
- Assist purchasing unit in coordinating and planning supplier deliveries.
- Identify new suppliers and manage existing suppliers to meet production needs.
- Monitor inventory status and generate inventory reports to Production Manager.
- Perform inventory management according to company policies.
- Assist Sales unit in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
- Identify delivery exception and provide alternative solutions.
- Generate reports on production shortages and sales impact to Factor Manager for analysis.
- Address customer queries and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing and production control systems.
- Evaluate production control activities to ensure that final product meets customer specifications.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower requirements to meet production schedule.
- Required Key skills- SQL, Advance excel, any data visualization tools(good to have)